Ways to help out that won’t break the bank…
Thank you so much for your support. Lots of you have been asking how you can help and the answer is, “lots of ways!”
- If you haven’t already ‘liked’ our Facebook page, please do. And please share it with your friends too! We now have our own, dedicated URL – www.facebook.com/heartsandheads – which is really easy to share.
- You could donate teeny tiny amounts of money and in return, we will do ginormously scary things. Our “Just a Fiver” mantra is really important – it means that we can keep on challenging ourselves and, most importantly, keep asking for money! You can sponsor Lisa here and Cath here.
- Affected by heart disease and/or stroke? Why not share your stories, happy or sad, with us?
- Do you own a business? Would you like to see your logo on our t-shirts? Sponsor our shirts and you can do just that! Just drop us a line.
- Do you have graphic design/web skills? Do you fancy redesigning our logo for us? If you can do it before we get the t-shirts printed, so much the better!
- As you may have guessed, we’re not good with heights. When we’re booked on public sessions, we’d love for you to join us. You could even set up your own JustGiving page for the occasion! Otherwise, why not come along to cheer us on?
- Another cause that is very close to our hearts is the campaign to save the Royal Brompton’s children’s cardiac services. The Brompton is an international centre of excellence for cardiac services, with an excellent record on safety and it saved Robyn’s life more than once. If you haven’t yet signed the petition, please visit the campaign’s Facebook page where you will find a link to the petition.
As the weeks go on, we’ll be thinking of lots of new ways for you to help out, the best way to keep up-to-date is to follow us on Facebook. Thank you again, we’re really delighted with the support you’re giving us.
Cath and Lisa xx