Climbing Songs Part 4 – Countdown from 10-6
10. Kim Wilde – You Keep Me Hanging On – Fiona H
“Is that a QI klaxon I hear?” typed Fiona. Of course not, Kim is cool! Now if you’d suggested this version…
9. Afroman – Because I Got High – Lisa
If ever I needed confirmation that Lisa and I are on the same wavelength, this is it. So funny…
8. Yazz – The Only Way is Up – Chris M and Sue A
“Ah, what happened to Yazz?” I hear you ask. Well, she married a man called Jazz – yes really – found God, moved to Spain (not necessarily in that order) and has just released a new album. More here – http://yazzmusic.co.uk. Here’s that song, which doesn’t do full justice to her talents or her beauty but is, nonetheless, the one that made her famous and it’s a classic of course.
7. Jackie Wilson – Higher and Higher – Fiona H and Sue A
Not a great quality video but worth including for the red catsuit alone. Classic song, excellent choice!
6. Sly and the Family Stone – I Want to Take you Higher – Lisa
I’ll take you up on that on Sunday!